Sully’s at River Falls
Sully’s at River Falls can provide everything you need for a successful meeting or event in a relaxing, resort style setting. Our picturesque extended veranda, immediately adjacent to the clubhouse, offers accommodations for tented events for up to 1,000 guests. With flexible meeting and banquet space, our well-appointed facilities can easily accommodate your specific needs.
If you’re looking for the perfect site for your event, look no further than Sully’s at River Falls. Not only does our ideal location between Greenville and Spartanburg make it convenient for guests, but it also provides a naturally beautiful setting complete with the Upstate’s only signature Gary Player golf course and outdoor dining overlooking the greens. Perhaps the best part is you don’t have to be a member to feel like one! Click here to see our Standard Event Menu.
More details about Sully’s events:
Main Dining Room
- Available for lunch and dinner events with accommodations for up to 80 guests for seated dinners and buffets.
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktail reception for up to 200 guests utilizing the outing porch; up to 300 guests with 100′ x 30′ tent off back porch.
Small Private Dining Room/Executive Board Room
- Seats up to 12 guests for meetings, luncheons or dinners
Large Private Dining Room
- Seats up to 20 for meetings, luncheons, or dinners
Upstairs Banquet/Meeting Room
- Accommodates 130 guests for seated dinners or buffets
- Accommodates 100 guests for seminars utilizing conference tables
- Accommodates 150 guests for standing hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
- Seats up to 80 guests for lunch or dinner
- Accommodates up to 100 guests for cocktail receptions
- Utilization of a 100′ by 30′ tent increases the capacity and options
- 10 minutes from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- 15 minutes from Greenville
- 15 minutes from Spartanburg
- River Falls is conveniently located between Greenville and Spartanburg in Duncan, South Carolina. From 1-85 take exit 63 for Duncan/Moore. Go Toward Moore to 2.5 miles and turn right at River Falls. Signs will direct you to our facilities.